Wednesday 4 July 2012

Promotions

See? What did I tell ya - I'm horrible at updating my blog.

What's new - Well I've slowed down on the couponing - it's really just taking up WAY too much time. Time for other stuff - Time to ENJOY Life and do what I want.
Business is going well - I love Passion Parties for what it offers me.
Passion Parties or check out my Facebook Page.

Did I ever tell you about any of the communities I'm apart of?
SuperPoints - Click a Button - Redeem for Amazon.ca Gift Cards
Swagbucks - A simple search provider where you collect points for searches - Redeem for Gift Cards (I like doubling up on my Amazon.ca cards)
There's also LikeNet SoftCorp Media Victoria | Web Design, Social Media and More where they offer opportunites for points in which they cash out for Cash. My Refferal Link is Here.

Oh Free Kitchen Apron - https://www.facebook.com/PrestosPizza?sk=app_128953167177144

Wagjag - http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=91c1ef7f872e1abba7e7480ac0dd36a8

I hope you can all take a look and see if any of these are right for you - and don't hesitate to ask me any questions about them.

Happy 4th of July!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment